Styx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx

Archlord - Styx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragkhon
Dragkhon

I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD Empty
PostSubject: I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD   I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Dragkhoo

Char: Knight lvl30

CV: Why should you accept me in your guild.... well I can like kill 5 green worms at once.... yes it is unbelievable but true .... screenshots will be posted.... I must be the most dangerous player on evengarda..... yeh i like killed a lvl 30 just the other day.... with just one swing of an empty whiskey bottle i cracked his skull and when he passed out from the second shot.... ok I missed but my whiskey breath was so foul..... that knocked him straight out ......

What i could do for the guild: Erm now that is a sort off hard one .... with me in the guild you wont have to worry about any lvl30 players coming over and taking your grinding spots.

What i want from this guild: Easy level sharing, while you are grinding I will stand arround and watch your back .... all that for just a little bit of level sharing ......

Final words: With me in your guild you wont have to fear any other guild on the server, with my advanced level of 30 i will be able to win sieges sigle handed for you guys, GVG's... all ya have to do is sit back and watch how i destroy your opnonents.....

Vote for me ...... Dragkhooo
Back to top Go down
Xodiac
Council
Council

I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD   I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:20 pm

We will see what we will do with u, i see u in game one time and i scared when i see how u kill worms :Sž

But i vote for YES ve need more players who kill worms like u!!!!
Back to top Go down

I want to become a Styx'y then guild leader then ARCHLORD
Page 1 of 1